Tallula Moon Designs

Saturday, January 19

Tuesday Chats at 3Scrapateers

I am hosting a chat at 3Scrapateers called “Diet with the Sugar Plump Fairy” every Tuesday night at 6 pm PST. You can find all the information that you will need HERE There are 2 kits that I currently have for sale at 3S to go with the chat:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think that when you are trying to lose weight, its a big enough chore…why not have a little fun with it. I try to make sure to have a freebie or two at the chats that go along with the theme. Everyone is welcome to join. The next chat will be on Tuesday, 1/8/08 so don’t miss it.

At ScrapDigiStyle I am currently hosting a “Tri-Color Challenge” each month. This month is the first time that I am having everyone pick their own 3 colors for their LO. The posting gift is GREAT and at the end of January will be on sale in my stores:

Photobucket

You can find all the challenge information HERE

I’ve also made some store changes and I am now selling at Divine Digital and also Scrappin Freestyle. I’ll be starting a 28 day challenge this month at Divine Digital, so I’ll update everyone when it gets started.

For now, I hope that everyone had a GREAT Christmas and a safe New Year. Everyone have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

Sosa's Wife said...

Oh those colors are so yummy! I might need to find my way over for the challenge! Fabulous "spicy" kit! Thank you!

Tallula Moon said...

I'm glad you like them - they are some of my favorite colors and the kit just flew together. Enjoy! TM