Tallula Moon Designs

Wednesday, February 20

Just checkin' in.........

Hey, Valentine's Day is over and hopefully you've got your pictures, are snapping up my "I Heart You" kit and are putting together some really great scrap pages. I can't tell you how many packets of weird photos I have - you know the blurry half-face, Mom and Dad with part of a finger blocking the frame or, my favorite, the sleepy eye - that never see the light of day. How great to have a hobby that lets you showcase the best pictures in cheerful, creative ways that are a delight for the whole family. You can find so many Tallula Moon Designs, in so many color combinations, for just about any holiday or just plain family fun. Drop me a line, I always enjoy hearing from you, and send me your favorite scrapping project.

Thanks for stopping by - TM

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

Hey Kelli. I haven't been here for a few days. Nice to hear from you.

Tabatha

Tallula Moon said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to get moving - too many things to do!!!