Tallula Moon Designs

Monday, April 28

Where have I been.......

You know, it occurred to me today that I haven't blogged since the beginning of the month - and wow! has this month flown. Seems like I was just using an umbrella in an icy cold downpour and now it's sunny and warm and I'm sneezing from all the flowers in bloom. But I have to tell you that I have not been idle......there is something special in the wind and no, it's not pollen! (well it is but that's not what I'm talking about.) I can't tell you right now, but come a little closer and I'll whisper......


if you click here, you can see something new and wonderful that I've created just for you. They are called "Skinny-Mini's" and are just the right size for quickie scrapping projects.


Ha! - gotcha! That's not the secret.......but they are pretty special, so have a look.

I also have two new kits out for just this time of year -



Beary Spring Remix







and Girly Bop. Click and check them out.






Let me know what you think of the new Skinny Mini's - I'd love to hear from you.


And be sure to check back for my big announcement.


Happy scrapping, TM


3 comments:

Tabatha said...

HaHaHa!

Can't wait for the big announcement. I was wondering where you were. Then I don't check for a few days and you post. LOL

Tabatha

Tabatha said...

I'd love to know the big announcement. LOL

I came here from tDivine blog train.

Tab

pinkunicorn said...

Darn, the link is broken, looks really cute.