Tallula Moon Designs

Saturday, May 3

The secrets out!!!!!

The secrets out and you're the first to know!


I, Tallula Moon Designs, have joined with Joli, at Scrap Professor, and we have opened YourDigitalDesigners.Com. Now you can find all my commercial use Tallula Moon kits at a one-stop store. Joli is the greatest and can help you with those extra intensive scrap projects. You can get to the new store here, so come on in and browse around. We will also be offering scrap-for-hire products and services. We're having a designer call so if you're interested in participating, visit YDD's front page - all the information you need to get setup is there.


When I started designing I never really thought about having my own store. But ya know, when the moon is in the southern house, and jupiter aligns with mars.....well, you get the picture, sometimes things just fall into place and there you are!

Hopefully, as we progress, we'll be adding more services and products. We are so excited - I'm so excited!!! - and hope you'll visit soon. TM

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

Congrat!!!!! I love her stuff too.

So are you leaving the other sites? I hope not.

Tabatha

Teri said...

congrats!