Tallula Moon Designs

Friday, September 5

Did you miss me............



IIII''''''''mmmmmmm bbbbaaaaaccccckkkkkk!!! I really wish I could tell you that I've been vaca-ing in some exotic local, have a golden tan and am wearing a delicate ankle bracelet of small seashells - ha! so not true!!! Unfortunately, I was overrun this past month with painting - the interior house kind that has to been done but doesn't really do much for you until your Mom comes over and comments that you've finally covered the slobber marks on the wall that Daisy (our American Bulldog) has left behind. There's still more to do - isn't there always - but I was reminded by Tallula Mom that I hadn't been blogging like I should so I thought I'd hop on and fill you all in on what's going on. Between painting jags I have managed to design three new kits that are so cute you'll be looking for something or someone to scrap these for. The first is called "Baby Nate" and is for that adorable baby boy.


Not only does Baby Nate have all the requisite papers, tags, frames, etc.....it also has everything you need for the best baby book ever - from that before birth picture to family tree to school days. There are a total of six kits for the very best baby book that will keep memories alive for a life time.



Elements -

Photo frames -


AND, not to be left out, I am now working on "Baby Zoe" for that cute-as-a-bug baby girl. "Baby Zoe" isn't available just yet, but I'll let you know the minute it's ready. Also, coming up in the next day or so is - and just in time for back to school - "School Zone". This is the perfect kit for scrapping those school days memories so nice to look back on.

And hasn't the summer flown??? It's so hard to believe that Fall is just around the corner - of course, we have to get rid of the 100 degree weather! - with Halloween coming up. I can't wait to get started on a new Halloween kit to scrap the scariest collection of gobblins ever....but that's another blog.

Anyway, check out "Baby Nate" and let me know what you think. And keep an eye open for "School Zone" and "Baby Zoe" at a store near you. Later, TM

2 comments:

Purple Princess said...

Well, Hello Kelli! We've been wondering where you ran off to. I'm glad all is well and you're getting your house painted. No fun, but it'll look great once its done. The new kit is darling... maybe in a couple of years I'll get to use it.

K2 Designs said...

CUUUTE kit Kelli! Nothing cuter than a little baby..congrats on getting some painting done.Wanna come help with ours now? LOL.