Tallula Moon Designs

Tuesday, July 29

Ok, it's a little funny...

Ya know, there are a bajillion of these things out there. They tell you what type of personality you are, what color your personality is, and what you love to eat based on the fact that you have one red eye and one purple eye, a halo and a long spiky tail. (Ok, not really that last thing, but you get the idea) BUT, this is kind of cute:





You Are Punk Music



You've thought long and hard about what mainstream society has to offer...

And you've pretty much decided that most normal things aren't for you.

You're creative, expressive, and likely to do things yourself.

You are a rebel and a fighter. You'll defend your point of view to anyone.


Yeah, I don't hardly think so. I don't do punk music, but lets just analyze this a little.

"You've thought long and hard about what mainstream society has to offer..." Hmmmm, we'll slide by that one and just let it go.

"And you've pretty much decided that most normal things aren't for you." Ok, I can say with brutal honesty, this is true. Normal doesn't excite me, normal translates to "average." It's possible I don't know "normal" from a hole in the ground though....who does?

"You're creative, expressive, and likely to do things yourself. " This could take a lot of explanation. Obviously I love to create. Expressive, yeah, I tend to get my point across, good or bad. "Likely to do things yourself." Ok, I have to say yes. I am a control freak and to me, that's what that says.....I could be wrong.

"You are a rebel and a fighter. You'll defend your point of view to anyone." I don't want to say that my opinion is the ONLY opinion, but when I feel strongly about something, yeah, I'll defend it until I get my point across.

So I guess this little quiz isn't too far off the mark, except for the punk music. Does anyone really listen to that stuff anyway? Probably. Oh boy, I sound like one of those parents that think Rock-N-Roll is for hippies or something. Not MY parents..my parents were pretty music cool. My mom and I listened to the same music until I moved out and I still listen to the music she did when I was a kid. As a matter of fact, I have a file on my iPod called "Kelli the Kid" for all the music from when I was a kid. Original huh? Yep, I'm creative and I couldn't think up a better name. What does that tell you? I sort of listen to some of the same stuff as my daughter, but some of it is just irritating and I am not good with "bubble gum" type music. But i do have to say, I'm REALLY bad with the "band" (and I will use the term loosely) across the street. I remember listening to heavy metal in high school, but you could understand the words. I don't mean the lyrics made sense because lets face it, they didn't, but you could understand the words. The "band" across the street SCREAMS! I don't mean they are loud playing musicians...they SCREAM like Satan has taken over their bodies and won't give them back. I can't understand the words because ALL the words sound like RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Yeah, too much.


I guess this is my little rampage for the day....don't ask me why. Let me know you've been here and have a ROCKIN day.

9 comments:

AfriDigiDiva said...

You're right it was terribly funny!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your blog is awesome. When I'm ready for a makeover, I'm calling you!

Elaine said...

Great blog. I don't listen to punk music, much too old for that, I'll stick to country rock.

Paulana said...

I'm not punk music but doesn' mind lol

Paulana

Unknown said...

Funny rant.

Ava in Wonderland said...

I am classical music...I can live with that! LOL

movefearlessly said...

love the blog! i confess - i am indeed a reformed punk rocker! but i really like most genres of music so it probably doesn't really count.

have a great day!

Barb said...

Those quizzes are fun. Have a Punky Day!

Lena said...

Oh come on...you know you're a closet punk music lover ;)

I don't generally like the screaming myself either :)

MonaLisaK said...

I'm Classical Music! And it fits me well. Thanks for the fun.