Tallula Moon Designs

Friday, July 25

Such a Sassy Girl



I'm so thrilled that everyone enjoyed the blog train. I love them too and it stinks that it's over.

As promised, I have uploaded a new kit to Digitals called "Sassy Girl." It's on sale until midnight, and then I will put it back on sale until Monday at Midnight PST. I didn't think it would take me so long to get everything finished today. You can check it out in the store HERE


I'm sure you can see that the blog has a new look. Like it or hate it? I'd love to know. I'm not sure how I feel yet. I love most of it, but I would MUCH rather have two sidebars with links instead of just one. Just my opinion.

I'm also going to activate "Kylie RAWKS" for anyone that either didn't see it, or would like to purchase the kit now. This is such a teeny bopper kit. My daughter played a very direct roll in the design so it truly came from a teenagers brain. You can find it at Digitals too and here's a preview:

We have a ton of new things going on over at ScrapProfessor! There are a bunch of new designers and lots of new challenges. Every Tuesday night, you can join Lady Larissa for a speed scrap or you can just join in to the monthly challenges. Either way, come on over and visit us...you never know what you might find.

Plus SP has a Mega Kit on sale for Christmas in July Called "Swanky Christmas." VERY cool, very different kit. Click on the image to check it out.

Kit Information:
This kit can best be described as "Swanky Christmas" with these delicious and bright colors! Don't let the name fool you however, as this kit isn't all Christmas. It's FILLED with lovely designs perfect for SO many occasions! You'll get OVER 500 MB of digital scrapbooking bliss for one LOW price! Kits created by the Team of Designers here at ScrapProfessor. All images are created at the industry standard of 300 dpi/ppi and are suitable for printing. Papers are 12x12 jpg files, elements and alpha are png files.

Watch for a new kit each month!
NEXT MONTH:
HOT AUGUST NIGHTS (Sounds FUN!)
A special thank you to the wonderful Designers who contributed to this kit, and special thanks to Atomic Cupcake and Monica Larsen for their actions.




2 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

great looking kit. Just popped by to thank you for your awesome generosity and beautiful blog train album

Tabatha said...

I love the new look. Thanks for all you do Keli. I love Kylie Rawks.