Tallula Moon Designs

Thursday, July 3

Buy it all!!!

I've never done one of these before so who know's how it's going to go. Hopefully well, but we'll see. This weekend, I've decided to have a "Buy my whole store" sale. You can purchase JUST my personal use, or just my commercial use stores....or you can go big and buy it all. I figured that since it's the 4th of July, my daughters birthday is this month, it's getting hot outside and it just seems like a good time for a sale. I've added some different things to my store both personal use and commercial use. I'll be retiring some things after the sale, but right now, I have no clue as to what it will be. Yep, I know, it's a SHOCKER that I have no clue... hehehe. So check it out at www.ScrapProfessor.com or go straight to my store HERE


You can always email me if you have any questions: kelli@tallulamoon.com Everyone have a safe and fun 4th of July!!!

No comments: