Tallula Moon Designs

Monday, July 14

HooooHooooo.....on to Day 2

Yep, I'm a rhymer... uh huh....just wait for day 5....what is going to rhyme with that and sound like a train? (I'm open to suggestions)

I love Blog Trains. They are so much fun and it's just so cool to see all the really great things that everyone comes up with.

Before we move to the cool freebie (I can say that :D) I wanted to point out that up at the top on the left there is a new "button." It's to join my Yahoo Group and get all the updates on my sales, coupons, new kits and all that great jazz. Go sign up....ya never know what might come of it.

Next, my store at Digitals is on sale 50% off. I'm going to keep it at 50% off until the 25th of this month. If you haven't already been doing it, my kit "Kylie RAWKS" is the download a day there right now. You may not get the whole thing, but there are still a few days left so go and grab it.

Ok, on to day two (and I just want to point out, I've made it two WHOLE DAYS in a row now, ON TIME!)
I'm going to be releasing the kit I created while I made this album. It's the first time that I have created this way, by making papers and elements according to what I needed for the pages. It actually was pretty fun that way. I'll make sure the kit is still 50% off too.

DOWNLOADS EXPIRED



And here is a preview of the whole album.


19 comments:

Tabatha said...

Wow cool pages Keli. Thanks a lot

Tabatha

lorig said...

That is a fun page. I am sire the kit that you are making to go with it will be just as fun.

MaryEllen said...

thanks for this adorable page

grambie said...

Thanks, I just love the scallops. I can't wait to get the kit that you are using, then I can do additional pages in style. HUGS!

Aleah'sMommy said...

ok so for your rhyme....
Do the train jive on day 5
My daugahter loves disney & they did something like that on there one morning with choo choo soul lol!!

And for the traun freebie thank you so much it is beautiful! I cant wait to get the rest =)

Sharon Kay said...

TYVM this is darling!

Marcy said...

Very cute page, thank you so much!

Josie said...

Thanks for an AMAZING day 2 page!

pattykay said...

thank you very much!

CynR said...

Thank you very much!

Elaine said...

Thank you so much!! Love this album!!

Geórgia Cavalcante Carvalho said...

Oww... I'm having some problems with the downloads. My 2 files were trunked. :(

Jennifer Maceyunas said...

These is such a cute Album Keli :) TY for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pages!! Thanks so much for this gorgeous album.

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

I love the heritage feel to these pages. Thank you so much

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

I have tried downloading several times, and each time it "downloads" too fast, and I'm unable to unzip it. I have used 2 different browsers, and 2 different unzippers. What could the problem be?

TerriM said...

Thank you and leavin some LUV - aloha : )

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 01:03am, NY 03:03am, UK 08:03am, OZ 06:03pm]).