Tallula Moon Designs

Thursday, March 13

I think I've got the winter blahs........

Yep, it's true.....I think I've got the winter blahs. I've been so busy creating springy kits in bright happy colors, with lovely flowers and cute Easter eggs, that the weather really hasn't been on my mind. But now that I've taken a break and looked outside, it's overcast and gloomy. Uh huh, the blahs. Let's see, if I were to design a new kit called "The Blahs" it would have to be gloomy greys and moody blues, with a little heavy sign white (is that an off-white???) thrown in for contrast. Maybe like those "dog days of summer", the days of winter blahs are the perfect days to pull out those special pictures you've been saving "to do when I have time" and create some great scrapping projects. A lot of you have told me that scrapping gives you a lift and how satisfying it is to have something very special to show for your efforts. Besides, isn't it nice to have something fun to do when skies are dreary and blah? So here's one for you - choose a great picture, something that brings back a good memory, get scrapping and drop me a note to let me know what you've done. Together we'll banish the winter blahs!!!!!

I'll be waiting to hear from you - TM

1 comment:

Tabatha said...

Not sure how you wanted this done but I scrapped some pics of Jesse at the park feeding the ducks bread. They turned out good.

Love reading when you post.

Tabatha