Tallula Moon Designs

Sunday, March 2

Something NEW!


I really wanted to make sure that I have this posted right away so that everyone has the opportunity to join in the FUN!

Scrappin Freestyle has gone to the points system for their challenges. It's a VERY cool system and one that I think is going to be a big hit.



Here's how it works:

Prize levels

0500 pts = $5 Gift Coupon
1000 pts = $10 Gift Coupon
1500 pts = $15 Gift Coupon
2000 pts = $20 Gift Coupon
2500 pts = $25 Gift Coupon

Each participant can take part and 'save' their points up to the maximum of $25 store credit. Then they have to start again. If any participant does 7 challenges through the month (1/2 of them) they will get a bonus of 50 pts. If any participant does all 14 challenges for the month, they will get a bonus of 100 pts.

I currently have 2 Challenges going on at Scrappin Freestyle so I am very excited about this new system.

The first one is my recipe challenge, worth 20 points each, so if you do both challenges, you will earn 40 points.



If your recipes are a mess, and out of order like mine, this could be just the ticket to get you organized. And if you don’t have many recipes but are looking for new things to try, this will be a great resource for you. Here is where you need to start. This challenge will last for 2 weeks. I will give you a small starter kit that you are free to use for your layout if you wish, but you don't HAVE to.



Create a recipe card and upload it to the gallery. Your recipe must be for a Dish you would serve for Easter. It can be a dessert, cookies, main dish, anything you like. Pictures of the recipe are always helpful, but not a must. See the forum HERE for all the information and links.

The second challenge is my Scrap the Month Calendar Challenge, worth 15 points. You have all month to complete this challenge.

Here's how it works. I will provide a starter mini kit for you which will include a calender for the current month. You can either use the mini kit that I provide, the coordinating kit, which will be on sale in the store for the entire month of this challenge, or put the two together. You then upload your calendar to the gallery and link back to it in this thread.

This is your Starter Mini Kit:


The kit on sale is "Scrap This 2," which I just uploaded in the store and put it on sale for 45% off! You can find it here: http://tinyurl.com/2uuhpv

There are SO many possibilities. Every month, I create a calendar for my computers desktop and add all the events for the month. It's a great "at a glance" way to organize. You can create a calendar for the side of your fridge with all your kids events on it as well.

I hope you will pop on over and check the challenges out. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!! ~TM
_________________

1 comment:

Tabatha said...

Sounds like it could be fun. I'll have to pop in and look it over. I haven't been there for a little while.

Great looking blog. Now keep it up. LMAO!!!

Tabatha