Tallula Moon Designs

Thursday, March 20

Take me out to the T-ball game???


According to my calender, today is the first day of spring. And while I was deep in my winter blahs, a new and exciting thing was happening. My six-year-old nephew, Jacob, was starting T-ball. Yep, he is officially a member of the Shetland Yankees (evidently when you're in Pony League your team is named after horses in graduating sizes - go figure!) with a hat and shirt with his name on the back. So.....we loaded up the car and made for practice to see how our newest Mickey Mantle would make the grade. Welllllll, he wasn't exactly "Casey at the Bat" but he could run bases with the best of 'em. After an hour of watching a whole team of six-year-olds run around like wired monkeys, we came home with some great pictures to scrap for Jake's first foray into baseball. I have to say that because of all the designing I do, I don't scrap as much as I'd like to, but some pictures just have to have that special touch that scrapping brings. So, Opening Day is March 29th and Auntie TM is going to be out there for the big parade, snapping more pics. How 'bout you - is there a child/grandchild/niece/nephew in your life that is starting or carrying on a sport? Spring is the best time to get out there, show your team spirit and take those pictures. Who knows what might inspire your next scrapping project?? BATTER UP!

See ya at the ball game - TM





P.S. I'm in another store and you can access it HERE. I'll be posting some new commerical use items in the next couple of days so stop by and check it out.








1 comment:

Tabatha said...

I donm't know anything about T-ball.

I wanted to wish you Happy Easter!

Tabatha