Tallula Moon Designs

Friday, June 13

Page A Day Give a Way....Day 3


Seriously, what is WRONG with me????

The first day, the link doesn't work...yesterday the link works, but there is no page in the file.....Today, I forget all together.

Last night, I sat down, made sure that the file had everything in it, zipped it up, double checked it and uploaded my preview. I planned to do my blog entry late last night. WELL, apparently, that didn't happen because here I am this morning. I apologize!!

So here we go......Day 3

Download



And don't forget.... Scrap This 2 is on sale at Digitals 50% off right now.



Don't forget to bee-bop on over to the other blogs and check out their fabulous albums too!

AmandaThorderson
Beth Rimmer
Dea Spina
LivingOutLoud
Shawn Walter
Nini's Notions
Katie Mann
Spellweaver
Lynne Simmons
Kathryn Estry
DeDe Smith

11 comments:

fran b said...

think day 3 link is not working. Love your stuff!!

Crissie said...

I'm downloading now. Thanks for another great page!

lorig said...

Thank you for this fun page. I hope you have all the wrinkles ironed out now for smooth sailing on the rest of the train.

CynR said...

Thank you very much!!!

Lois B said...

LOL SOunds like you should have stayed in bed this week!

Seriously, thank you for your contribution.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing another lovely page to this album!!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Thanks for the awesome hybrid page!!
@->-'--

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for these! And I had to laugh out loud at your "what is wrong with me" lament!!! I've had whole WEEKS like that :) TYVM.....

Lisa said...

No apology necessary, we'll take 'em whenever we can get 'em! It's beautiful, thanks so much!!!

LourdesM said...

I tried to unzip and get a corrupt file. Thanks I will try again later.

Anonymous said...

corrupt file here too :(