Tallula Moon Designs

Friday, June 6

Something good just for you.....

As you all know, I've finally got the new store up and running. It's been quite an undertaking but it has been ssssssoooooooooo worth it. Have you stopped by yet???? If not, this weekend is the perfect time to check out what we have, see where we're headed and take part in - - - - -


MY FIRST GRABBAG EVER!!!!

It's getting to be summer....getting to be warmer and everyone is getting ready for sun and swimming. You won't want to miss my grabbag....it's my very first one.



Click HERE, and head on over to Divine Digitals and check out what I have in store (literally) for you. See you there, TM



































1 comment:

Tabatha said...

Glad to see your still around. I've seen how busy you are though. Looks like a lot of new and good things.

Take care and see ya at one of the sites.

Tabatha