Tallula Moon Designs

Wednesday, August 5

HA! 2 Days in a ROW!



I actually made it two days in a row. Aren't you shocked??? Yeah, me too.

I even managed to upload 2 new products in my ETSY store. I'm on a roll now.



Anyway, I created one book with the idea of "It's all about us!" in mind. There are several different sizes and shapes for the pages and lots of places for notes and journaling. It was created from a book I purchased from Kaiser Craft. They use a different medium than chipboard, so the book is much more sturdy. The edges have been painted and sanded to give it a very finished feel. If you are interested in the book, you can get it HERE.









I also uploaded a book for Friendship that I took a TON of pictures of. ETSY only allows for 5 photos, so I wanted to make sure and list extra photos and closeups here. If you are interested in this book, you can find it HERE.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!

I have an award for you on my blog!
Check it out here!!

*Hugs*