Tallula Moon Designs

Tuesday, August 4

It's Handmade....and it's WONDERFUL!


I've said it before, and I'll say it again....I'm a bad, bad blogger! But this time, I think I might have a reason....

I've been working hard on a ton of awesome new products for my ETSY store. It was kind of slow going at first. I had so many ideas I felt like my head was just swimming. But then I sat down and started to get myself together. I started gathering papers and digital kits and elements that would all mesh together and found books that I liked to start making. Today is just the tip of the iceburg. I was going to participate in a Craft Fair on Labor Day weekend, but there have been some family issues that have come up so I have decided to push that aside and list everything in my ETSY store. It's going to take a while, so stick with me. I'll make sure to get at least a couple of new things up everyday and I'll make sure to post here about them too!

Today I've posted a brand new 6x6 Disney album. Here are some pictures of my mini masterpiece:


So if you enjoyed checking out my little book, you can go see it in my store HERE.

No comments: